Wednesday, April 26, 2017

No loveliness again!

I will feel some boys so boring these two days.Maybe I am reducing the patience on them,or say they are never so lovely I expect.I dislike their noise and don't like them to speak too much to me in class,which is no related with class.I don't hope so,because I am sure that I will never change back once I think someone awful.They always care whether I am happy or not everyday,just like my son.At first,cheap jerseys, I will feel it a sense of warmth.But at this moment,I don't like their laughings and jokings.Sometimes I can't help smiling,because I am just a bit happy,which is my fault.I know I will never have smiles at them if I don't like them again one day.From now on,to be a serious teacher,maybe most of them aren't worth paying.I originally plan to bring them the happiest days of this last term,I am wrong.Maybe they have no malicious,just to wanna get closer to me,or arouse my attention.however,I dislike such a way.Don't speak to me,please.

No comments:

Post a Comment