Wednesday, April 26, 2017

A bright world

In raining,all look fresh and emerald-green.So excited to see raining outside the window after waking up.Just like a washing of mood.Everyone expects a clean and bright world,cheap snapback hats, where we can enjoy life happily,however,although it's from everyone's heart,more and more people want a car of their own,and at the meanwhile,abusing Haze.In my eyes,they are more much awful than Haze,a gang of rubbish!
We can't prevent the pollution from the developing of producing.However,we can do from ourselves,try to reduce pollution.Those who bought a car just for fun and showing off are really damned!Wish them to drive their cars into hell as quickly as possible.
A fresh air becomes a luxury,through the stale air,harder to see the other's human nature.I will never warm to anyone except some kids,I think.I like a bright world everyday,fake oakley sunglasses, which let me feel everything is clean.I will also treat those who I love with a bright heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment