Friday, April 14, 2017

My most unpleasant dream

On the spectrum of dreams, missing an important exam or showing up naked in school pales in comparison to a nightmare, which wakes you up at night.
When I woke up, ache in my arms and legs, I found myself standing in a place where everything was all in white, so silent and a little repressive. Somehow, I just like lost my mind and felt sick. Suddenly, I heard a cry, which became closer and closer, louder and louder from a long distance, with the scene changing to be a ward. The only thing came to my mind was that something bad must have happened. I saw so many people squeezed near the sickbed, wholesale jerseys, crying sadly. I stood on my tiptoes, wandering who was the patient and why they were all wailing, only to find that was my deeply loved granny. I was like struck by a bolt of lightning.She lied there just like a baby whose face became pale and rigid, but my tears just could not stop running. Memory came flooding back. I did hope she could wake up and hug me just like the old days, but she wouldn't. I cried and shed bitter tears for I couldn't take the truth that she had passed me away. The worst way to miss someone is to sit right beside her knowing you can't have her anymore and all I wished was that was just a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment