Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Three years later,forget me

my dear;
     I never doubted the love is the most wonderful thing in the world. cheap nfl jerseysi remembered we were married on January 11,2011.that's a nice day,you are the most beautiful angel i've never saw.i am sorry to say that i can't companion you around after three years,forgiving me for my decision without discussing with you.
     Don't be surprised when you see this letter.i  know i always a propet in your mind and you haven't changed your thoughts up to the present.
     we got together seven years, there are somethings i want to explain to you.
     I am not a mysterious person, just an ordinary man.i don't know the outcomes of unknow events accurately , cheap snapbacksi just calculated repeatedly to get a kind of most likely outcome based on one's characters and the conditions of the environment which he lived.this ability is an instinct of one person who grows up alone about 20 years.
     I am not an evil freak also,i have few friends and few contacts with your friends.that is normal.Actually,anyone  could understand their characters and qualities clearly and quickly through one dinner or one time's communication.most of them aren't honest and lovely enough,their characters and qualities can't meet the standard that i make friends.i want to protect you to avoid the similar hurt trouble you.this aslo a ability of one's instinct who was hurt deeply by so-called friends many many times.
   I have no hobbies. reading , cheap nfl hatsplaying pc games and smoking are all the ways that i expressed myself as be a nomal man to avoid your worries about me.sitting quiet with doing nothing is my favorite.
    The beach is your poem,but the forest is the harbor of my soul. In my mind, The most beautiful place is in China,not abroad.the sunshine only in the woods can bring me warmth.
    Finally,i want to say that my abilities can't improve your life,you don't need me anymore.leaving you is the best way to me ,it is my last value.Don't worry about my future,before we married i have nothing,now,i just back to be myself as real,i hope you can understand my actions and thoughts.
    Three years later,cheap jerseysforget me!
    Best wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment